Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WRESTLEMANIA MOMENTS

 This time of year everybody gets WRESTLEMANIA fever. In this post I want to showcase some of the LEGENDS that have interacted with the cast of After Hours with TC Restani.
            Who could forget making JABRONI PEPPERONI PIZZA with The Iron Sheik?
            The Col. with the manager of The Undertaker, Paul Bearer "OOHH YESSSS"
            Dr. McMurphy with The King of Wrestling & 8 times NWA Champ Harley Race
          South Boston Jeff with Bushwhacker Luke & Jimmy "Mouth of the South" Hart
               From 1996 The Col. with Ric Flair, Miss Elizabeth & Woman. CLASSIC!
         But my fondest WRESTLEMANIA memory was when I was part of it in 1998. Through my friendship with Col. Montana I was one of 14 "DRUIDS" that help in the introduction of The Undertaker at WRESTLEMANIA XIV in Boston. You can see me holding one of the torches at the 1:25 min mark. I'm the second guy in on the left. This ranks up there as one of the best memories of my life. I was never a sports fan, I have always been a Wrestling fan. To go from being in the stands to part of the biggest show of them all is like a kid playing Pop Warner Football making it to the Super Bowl. I truly had my own WRESTLEMANIA Moment!

2 comments:

  1. What an honor man :D T.C. you have the good life man hell to the Yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool that you got to be in the show! And at Wrestlemania---the biggest stage!

    ReplyDelete