Monday, May 28, 2012

HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY

    May 29th 2003 was the day that we began production of my Award Winning program!
    What a 1st episode we had with TV/FILM Legends Sherman Hemsley & Pat Morita.
       Relive the night when WWE Legend The Iron Sheik made Jabroni Pepperoni Pizza!
          One of my favorite episodes was when Playmate Jennifer Lavoie stopped by :)
On behalf of the entire cast & crew I want to thank all who have watched & supported us for our first 9 years of production. To relive some of our greatest moments please check out our youtube page www.youtube.com/afterhourstc

3 comments:

  1. I remember the Pat Morita interview, that was a great interview & the Iron Shieks Pizza, I bet that was some dmn good pizza! Now I've never had medicinal pizza before, but I bet hat is some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great clips here, and more to be found on your Youtube page. Congrats on 9 years, and we're looking forward to many more! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey TC congrats to 9 years of the greatest latenight show in the new age,incredible how time goes by.u had some awsome shows so far cheers to ya for 9 more awsome years of afterhours with Tcrestani drink a few kamikazes for me <3 ya and ya entire crew,you make an awsome job :)

    ReplyDelete