Friday, November 22, 2019

BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 2 TURNS 30

"GREAT SCOTT" 30 years ago today November 22nd 1989 my favorite "Back To The Future" movie (BTTF 2) was released. Over the years I have been blessed to have met several members of the cast and have got to hold many of the screen used props. Let's go BACK TO THE FUTURE.....
               
                                        
                                        
                                 
                                         
                             

I was lucky enough to see BTTF 2 a few days before its release (when I scored a ticket to the press screening.) I remember the host of the event telling the audience that it was over 3 years since the original. I had to correct him and said "It's been 4 Years, 4 Months & 17 Days" he laughed and said well it's been long enough....ROLL IT!!!!! To keep up to date with all things BACK TO THE FUTURE visit my friends at  BackToTheFuture.com. They have been responsible for helping me get these opportunities to meet THE FUTURE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment