Saturday, July 29, 2023

NEW SHOWS AT RESTANI PRODUCTIONS

 #OMG It's Abby here and I'm excited to share the news of new and upcoming programs produced by Restani Productions. Below are shows you can find on our YouTube.com/AfterHoursTC please subscribe. 


Cooking with #OMGAbby I make my famous Buffalo Chicken Dip.


The After Hours with TC Restani #Podcast


South Boston Jeff's Clouded Conversations #Podcast



        Starting in August a new #Podcast called Retro Rundown with C.J. a pop culture show. 


Please follow me on Twitter @AfterHoursAbby for all the latest breaking news on all things #RESTANIPRODUCTIONS. XoXO #OMGAbby 




2 comments:

  1. Hey it’s CJ!! What a great lineup for the new season at Restani productions !! I’m very excited!!!
    @CardiacDrop @Retro_Rundown on Twitter X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby makes a mean chicken dip! Football season is coming up, gonna try this recipe for opening gameday!

    ReplyDelete