Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 A look Back: Rare & Well Done


Hey fans, as the year comes to a close, I'm going to BLOG about some of my memorable moments of 2011. RARE and WELL DONE is an internet Radio show broadcasted world wide from Boston on www.unregularradio.com   Wednesday nights from 11pm -1am (EST) Hosted by The BIGG NEZ, SUZY SMOOTH & JOE MURPHY. I was originally scheduled to be on the show in January (but thanks to a BLIZZARD I could not make it) So we re-scheduled for March. The BIGG NEZ (who is a big fan of After Hours) called and invited us to be guests on his radio show (This was not our first time being interviewed by the BOSTON media. In 2009 & 2010 we were spotlighted by FOX 25's Morning show.) So the date was set for March 23rd at their studio in the heart of downtown Boston. It was a FREEZING night & the sequin Jacket is not built for New England winters. My entourage consisted of Col. Bull Montana, Website manager Tommy D. & "Tompalomp" (his last name is way to long so we call him that) We were the first guests to be interviewed that night (we shared the stage with British musician Duncan Daniels ,who I called Dunkin Donuts Daniels) The interview went well over an hour. We talked about the show, the cast, did some shout outs to fans and played 80's movie trivia with pop culture guru Joe Murphy. I have to say that Col. Montana stole the show with his unique dialog about current issues. All in all it was an amazing time, so amazing that we were invited back in July to do it all over again. I want to thank the cast & crew of RARE and WELL DONE for a job WELL DONE! We can't wait to go back on.
                               Until Next Time.....
         THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE!


2 comments:

  1. Haha, ya, I listened to the July broadcast, and of course caught them on your show!

    I still remember the song: "I think I'm feelin' hornaaayyyyy!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Bigg Nez & Jay Magas kicked it that night. Will have them back on in 2012.

    ReplyDelete