Sunday, November 20, 2011

TV SHOW-LOBSTERS & PLAYMATES aka MY WEEKEND!


Hey Fans, what a weekend I had! Saturday was a busy day. First we did a taping of our award winning show with my guests JOHNNY FABULOUS & The World Famous SIGNATURE BOYS. For those who may read this blog or follow me on twitter @TCRESTANI you know that I had the contract signing with Fabulous Productions LIVE on the show Saturday night. Also we had the return of THE SIGNATURE BOYS, these two guys are know for getting celebrity autographs tattooed to them. Back in February they had Sabrina's and my signatures immortalized in ink on them forever. After the show I took my hard working crew out for a late dinner at a cool Japanese Hibachi Style Restaurant. For those who have never been to a Hibachi Style Restaurant they cook the food on this giant grill right in front of you. It was awesome. I had the LOBSTER & STEAK combo with mixed vegetables it was amazing! On Sunday I attended a celebrity collectors show in Boston with THE SIGNATURE BOYS & our in house celebrity stalker SOUTH BOSTON JEFF. Not many A-LIST stars were at this show. Guest included Tracy Gold (Chick from Growing Pains) Peter Tork (From the 60s show The Monkees) But there were some cool stars in attendance, first there was Sean Astin (Mikey from the 80's classic The Goonies & Samwise Gamgee from the Lord Of The Rings saga ) But the main reason I went to this show was to meet one of my favorite Playmates of the past 10 year Miss May 2006 Alison Waite. For those who know me you know that I have a very soft spot for drop dead gorgeous brunettes & Alison is one of them. She was very sweet to talk to and she cut a promo for the show. But the highlight was when Donnie of THE SIGNATURE BOYS got her to sign him. She thought it was the coolest thing to be signature #101 on him. I will post the video of the event later this week. So all in all it was a kick ass weekend!

                     Until Next Time,
THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend indeed! I'll look forward to watching the new episode of your show when you put it up at www.TCRESTANI.com.

    I've been to Hibachi places a couple times, and yes, they're fun. Outstanding dinner & a fun show at the same time!

    Wow, I had never heard of Ms. Waite before, but I think I might look her up. Beautiful brunettes are what do it for me too. I'll be interested to see the video. I'm sure it'll be hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya bro she is amazing. Look her up you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete