Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 A look Back: HEAD OVER HEELS

In January we had on Judo Champion Kim Carpenter. She was going to demonstrate how to protect yourself from a mugger. I volunteered to be THE MUGGER!  I love my audience but they can be sadists at times. Right after Kim through me into next week they wanted to see her do it again. Being the showman (or the lunatic) that I am I took another one for the team. After the lights faded I was in severe pain for a week. But this clip is one of the true HIGHLIGHTS of 2011. I hope you enjoyed it more than I did!
                                                                                     Until Next Time.....
                                                        THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment