Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM AFTER HOURS WITH TC RESTANI

As we close out 2011 I want to say thanks to all of our fans worldwide that support what we do. We have so much fun doing our award winning show. I wish you all could someday be part of it. Over the past month I have looked back on some of the highlights of the year on our show. I will conclude that look back next week. Tonight we had our annual After Hours Christmas Party, all the cast & crew had one hell of a time. To quote my pal Andi who on camera said she had "THE BEST JOB EVER" Well my friend, I have to say... so do I :)  In 2012 we will be doing more shows and continuing to bring in exciting guests from all walks of reality! So thanks again to all of you for watching and like they say on TV.....STAY TUNED!  Below is my favorite Christmas pic Sabrina and I ever took. It comes from our 2007 Christmas Special. Sab's had a little to much "Egg Nog" that night.
                                                                     Until Next Time.....MERRY CHRISTMAS
                                                             THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to all "After - Hours with TC Restani" Team!!! GREAT JOB!!
    Hey TC Santani I hope you can make a reality all wishes of Sabrina!! She deserves everything ;)

    ReplyDelete