Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 A look Back: SHOW MERCHANDISE

   Merchandise promotions is not my strong point (I'm a talk show host) but the cast and crew wanted some "SHOW MERCH" produced. So after a quick discussion we decided on T-shirts and coffee mugs.
I love our show logo (hats off to Floor Director Dave and Chip) for designing it. Not many people can say that their face is a logo lol.  Sabrina (who looks amazing in the shirt) demanded to have the first shirt off the assembly line so she could show it off (the proud Executive Producer that she is.) Once the cast and crew got their stuff, I sent a bunch of "TC Tanks" to some of my female friends world wide. I was totally honored when my friend Andi from www.andiland.com  modeled off my shirt on her awesome website. I also got a big kick out of her cat MOZART getting into a stare down with my face. Thanks you two :)
  As we make our way into 2012 we will produce all kinds of "SHOW MERCH." I would love to get crew jackets with the logo on the back, that would be sweet. If you have any ideas for new merchandise let me know  tcrestani@yahoo.com The person that comes up with the best idea will get a free T-shirt or mug.

                                                                                          Until Next Time....
                                                               THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! I didn't know your face was on it either to be honest. Lol! That is pretty cool. :)

    And that pic of Andi and Mozart always cracks me up as well. :P

    I think that your logo on a pen would be pretty cool.
    What else..hmm I'm trying to think appropriate to your work setting lol... cup coaster, mousepad, headband?? hahaha...

    Outside of your work... beer mug holder, underwear :) (could match nicely with Andi's tanktop!) ;) Xmas ornament/tree topper HAHA :P Keychain, phone case, stickers/bumper stickers, hoody....

    yup I'm starting to get out of ideas. :P Maybe you will be inspired to do up one of those ideas with your logo on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great ideas. Mouse pads are on the top of the list. Once I have them ready You will get a free one!

    ReplyDelete