Sunday, December 11, 2011

SABRINA VISITS....THE KING!

This past weekend, my Executive Producer SABRINA (who is in Hollywood on business) paid a visit to the holy ground on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 1751 Vine Street is the location of the undisputed KING OF LATE NIGHT...JOHNNY CARSON's star! Sabrina thanked Johnny (in spirit) for all the inspiration he and his show has given us over the past 8 years. When I visit LA next year I will stop by and pay my respect. I was in Hollywood in 1993 but we never got a chance to visit his star. Seeing this picture, It makes me so excited to see what 2012 will bring to the program. I love doing this show. Best Job Ever!!!! Thanks Johnny!


                                                                                  Until Next Time....
                                                       THIS IS AFTER HOURS & WE NEVER CLOSE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, cool for her! She looks pretty happy to be there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yes she does. So will I in 2012 when I visit.

    ReplyDelete