Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PAWN STARS

In January I took a trip home to Las Vegas to visit family & friends. While I was there I stopped into visit my second Favorite TV show (my show is my favorite) PAWN STARS on the History Channel is my other favorite show.
For those who have not seen this show? The premise is simple. The Harrison Family along with their version of Col. Montana "CHUMLEE" do a reality show from their Las Vegas Pawn Shop. Average Joe's bring in a plethora of junk to try to get $$$$$. Sometimes they strike Gold, but 90% of the time it's crap. I have never been a fan of reality shows, but when it's interesting with fun characters I'm hooked!
I was disappointing that the cast was not on hand the night I visited. The manager on duty told us that the cast only work a few days a week when they shoot. Maybe next year I will try to sell Col. Montana. I wonder what they would offer?
                                                                                        Until Next Time......
                                                               This is After Hours & We NEVER Close!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! :) I wish I thought to stop in there while I was in Vegas... damn it! Well, I guess I can add it to my ever-increasing list of things to do in my next Vegas trip, lol! I think it would be *hilarious* if you tried to pawn Col. Montana, hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TC ive never had the knowledge that so awsome places can be found in L.V was there realy a dokomantry show of that place,hmmm maybe must check it out,when i get the chance for a las vegas trip i will pay that place a visit.

    ReplyDelete