Wednesday, February 1, 2012

RICKY BITTMAN INTERVIEW

Hey fans, last month while I was out in Vegas I interviewed my mentor Mr. Ricky Bittman. For you long time fans you will remember Ricky from our 2008 season. Growing up in and around the Las Vegas Night Life I was taken under the wing by Bittman. Ricky use to be the headline act at Col. Montana's old night club "THE DAMP NAPKIN" in old Vegas back in the late 70's. I visited him at his brand new mobile home in Pahrump, NV and we talked about his upcoming second season of "RICKY BITTMAN's KUNG-FU THEATER" that will air on my NETWORK starting this spring. So enjoy this fantastic interview.

1 comment:

  1. I listened to this, & it's clear that Ricky Bittman had quite an influence on a young man who was *the* future star of Late Night TV---none other than TC Restani! Glad Mr. Bittman is holding down the fort out there in Pahrump.

    ReplyDelete